Night Run Tours
Duration: 5 Hours (approximately)
Location: Queenstown, Queenstown-Lakes District
If you’re a traveller looking to explore Queenstown and its surrounds at night time take advantage of a bus tour to any of the wine and beer tasting locations of your choosing. Traveling with us is as simple as selecting the venues on our travel map and planning your trip in advance. You can dine and do evening wine tasting or beer tasting while taking your time. We pride ourselves on the fact that we never rush you.
Whether you’re interested in spending a romantic evening with a plus one, or looking for a group activity on a night out, we’ve got you covered. Our Hop On Hop Off map includes all the top tourist attractions in the region, the most popular being wineries, breweries, and the local cuisine.
Our Tour Stops include:
- One Mile Car Park
- The Station Information Centre
- Altitude Brewing – award winning brewery right on the lake.
- Akarua – one of Queenstown’s finest vineyard restaurants – Friday Dinner ONLY
- Arrowtown – historic mining village perfectly preserved.
- Gibbston Valley Cheeses (Arrowtown) – cheese platters to match your beer or wine.
- Fork & Tap (Arrowtown) – mix with the locals over a beer and a snack.
- The Winery (Arrowtown) – the largest NZ wine shop in the world. 80 wines to taste.
- Cargo Brewery at Gantleys – innovative brewery in a winery for a unique tasting experience.
- Strikebowl – seven full size ten pin bowling lanes.
- Canyon Food & Brew – on the Shotover River with four regular brews and two seasonal taps.
- Searchlight Brewery – independently owned craft brewery with 18 taps of their own beers
- Atlas Beer Café – great views of the lake to enjoy with a beer, tapas and juicy steaks.
- Smiths Craft Beer – craft beers and sharing platters.
- Beech Tree Craft Beer & Wings – 23 taps pouring the best NZ brewers have to offer.
- The Winery (Queenstown) – Over 60 wines, spirits and whiskies to taste.
Whether you are traveling solo or decided to venture out to Queenstown in a group tour, our services guarantee you’ll enjoy your bus trip while making new memories.
*Tip: For the most enjoyable experience we recommend no more than 3 or 4 couples get off at any particular bus stop. Groups of 8 or larger can be accommodated by speaking to a Hop On Hop Off booking agent.
Why Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours
Our services are competitively priced and offer you with additional special offers at selected venues. Please keep in mind that terms and conditions apply and may be subject to change. You can speak to a booking agent for more information on offers and discounted rates.
The Fine Print
If you’re interested in wine, beer, or food attractions you’d want to download our free map to see if booking in advance is needed in order to dine at any specific venues.
It is important to note that some wineries and breweries have a tasting or tour charge. Travelers will need to include this in their traveling budget as this is an additional charge to each traveler and is not included in the tour.