Here are some booking and travel conditions you need to be aware of.
1. If you are booking for a group of more than 8 people, please let us know. More than 8 people can not travel together on our tours without prior arrangement.
There can be several 1’s, 2s or 4’s or even 6’s if you get the picture. This is to help ensure the best possible experience at the cellar doors. It also helps ensure the enjoyment of other travellers at each stop.
Any groups found to have deliberately booked separately and got together on the buses with over 8 people will be returned to their original location at a cost of $200.00 so please don’t do it. Talk to us first; their are options.
2. We follow strict duty of care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication or disrespectful behaviour. If you are asked to leave any premise you will be returned to Queenstown at your own cost of $200.00.
3. Our bus is not licensed to drink alcohol onboard. Please don’t!
4. In the event a passenger soils the bus, they will be charged $200 as a cleaning fee. This is not negotiable.
5. You need to include food and water in your planning.
6. Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time.
7. We are not responsible for any delays due to traffic, or if you are late.
8. We recommend no more than 3-4 couples get off at one winery and some venues cap the number of people we’re allowed to let off the bus to 6 or 8.
Small numbers result in a more enjoyable experience. If you really want to go to a particular venue then we always recommend booking ahead.
9. Some wineries have a tasting charge, some waive it when you make a purchase. We are also able to store your wine purchases all day for you.
We list some indicative prices for tastings and specials but can’t be held responsible for any changes to these by the venue.
10. Entrance fees to any attractions or activities is an additional cost.
Please make sure to also check our Terms & Conditions here.