1. We do not take groups or parties of more than 8 people at a time. There can be many1's, 2s or 4's or even 6's you get the picture. It is because only 8 or less people are guaranteed the best possible experience at the cellar doors. ( It also prevents customer from jumping on & off due to the buses only having 20 seats). Any groups found to have deliberately booked separately and getting together on the buses with over 8 people will be returned to your original location at a cost of $200.00 so please dont do it. Talk to us first
2. If you are looking for larger numbers or a special occasion please contact us directly and we can talk you though the options which are a few.
3. We follow strict duty of care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication or disrespectful behaviour. If you are asked to leave any premise you will be returned to Queenstown at your cost of $200.00
4. Our bus is not licensed to drink alcohol onboard.
5. In the event a passenger soils the bus, they will be charged $200 as cleaning fee. ( Not negotiable ).
6. You need to include food and water in your planning.
7. Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time.
8. We are not responsible for any delays due to traffic or if you are late.
9. We recommend no more than 3-4 couples get off at winery. Small numbers result in a more enjoyable experience. Go back on the next run if you wish.
10. Some Wineries have a tasting charge, some waive it when you make a purchase. We also store your wine purchases all day for you.