1. We do not take groups or parties of more than 8 people at a time.
(If you are looking for a larger group please ring us so we can arrange something for you 0800 693 5508)
There can be many 1's, 2s or 4's or even 6's or 8s you get the picture. It is because only 8 or fewer people are guaranteed at the cellar doors to ensure the best possible experience. (It also prevents customers from jumping on & off due to the buses only having 20 seats).
Any groups found to have deliberately booked separately and getting together on the buses with over 8 people will be returned to your original location at a cost of $200.00 so please don't do it. Talk to us first
2. If you are looking for larger numbers or a special occasion please contact us directly and we can talk you though the several options available to you.
3. We follow strict duty of care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication or disrespectful behaviour. If you are asked to leave any premise you will be returned to Queenstown at your cost of $200.00
4. Our bus is not licensed to drink alcohol onboard.
5. In the event a passenger soils the bus, they will be charged $200 as a cleaning fee. (Not negotiable).
6. You need to include food and water in your planning.
7. Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time.
8. We are not responsible for any delays due to traffic or if you are late.
9. We recommend no more than 3-4 couples get off at a winery. Small numbers result in a more enjoyable experience. Go back on the next run if you wish.
10. Some wineries have a tasting charge, some waive it when you make a purchase. We also store your wine purchases all day for you.
11. Your tour start time is located on your ticket confirmation. You can't change it unless otherwise stated.
12. Buses currently only leave from Queenstown at 10.30am on our Full Day Tour and at 12.55pm on our Half Day Tour, due to the impacts of COVID.